Non-Admitted Personal Lines
High Value Homeowners
St. James Insurance Group provides in-house underwriting for High Value Homeowners and High Value Condominium Unit Owners located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. Financial security is provided by an "A+" rated insurer on a non-admitted basis.
General Program Parameters
- Available in all regions (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina).
- Coverage excludes wind.
- Form HO-3 Minimum Coverage "A" Dwelling limit $350,000.
- Form HO-6 Minimum combined Coverage "A" and "C" limits $350,000.
- Optional deductible available based on Coverage "A" limit.
- Extended Replacement Cost option available.
- Primary, Secondary and Seasonal Homes.
- Protection Class 7-10 is eligible on an exception basis.
- Corporate/LLC/Trustee owned risks are eligible on an exception basis.
- Homes $1 Million and over require a central station burglar and fire alarm.
- Appraisals will be ordered on all new bound policies.